I won’t be posting until the new season (or, at least, until the fandom picks up again)
“Unable to pass as an honor student in the Republic City University, while his parents go to the dentist, Iroh Jr. attempts to maintain his grandfather Zuko’s honor as he takes his grandmother Mai’s place as a Kyoshi warrior to fight the war against the Equa-Huns who are planning to rid of Emperor Tenzin’s airbending, and soon, of the world… But everything changed when ASDFGHJKL.. attacked.”
Click the picture for bigger resolution and the “twisted-little-bit-of-fluff-with-major-angst-and-microscopically-mild-smut-reference-in-a-twisted-AU-based-on-either-your-OTP-with-some-NOTPS-which-is-half-inaccurate-and-where-one-of-your-favorite-character-dies-but-at-least-it-will-make-you-laugh-with-a-twist-ending-within-a-twisted-ending-within-a-twisted-ending” story that comes with this
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT
EVERYBODY GO HOME
@ConnectiConn The Tenzin is cosplaying with his kids! And the little Korra kept saying, “I’m the Avatar and you gotta deal with it!” Soooo adorable. And one of the kids kept talking and talking JUST LIKE IKKI! Adorrrrable!
Sooooo many epic photos.
1) Southern Water Tribe girls dream of marrying Northern princes (except for Korra ;) )
2) A common dream among the youth (especially in rural areas) is to run off to Republic City and make it big.
2) Royalty still exists during Korra’s time, but it’s symbolic rather than political—like in England.
3) Asami wears tampons…
4) Mako and Bolin’s father was the firebender. Their mother was the earthbender.
5) Republic City has a University. One of the majors is a BS in Element Bending.
6) Non-benders can learn to bend, but it would take decades of spiritual development.
7) The above headcanon is hotly debated by scientists of Avatarverse.
I take off my clothes…
Turn the AC up…
And keep my fan blowing at full speed…
I’m still sweating…
I ship Tarrlok and Korra soooooo hard.
Must. Write. Smut.
Also, what is that?